LEGIRA Consulting Partners GmbH is now looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to support the management team of the company with a wide range of tasks like coordinating the meetings and making travel arrangements. Also, you will work on various administrative activities as well as provide professional support to our clients on the daily basis.
As administrative assistant, you will act as the main point of contact for our managing director. If you are a driven multi-tasker who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, then you are the Administrative Assistant we are looking for!
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Support the managing director with regular or ad hoc administrative activities
- Manage the travel arrangements and expense reports for senior management
- Coordinate the daily correspondence and meetings
- Support the clients’ requests on the daily basis
- Assist management in keeping the enterprise social networking content and communications up to date and relevant
- Manage the archive and be responsible for the documents’ filing
Your qualifications and experience
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably within an international law or trust company environment
- You enjoy and have experience with administrative or personal assistance activities
- Fluent in German, good knowledge of English (written) and preferably Russian
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Great opportunities for personal development
- Highly professional international work environment
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
- Collaborative work culture with a high level of independence and creative thinking
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please send us your CV + cover letter and salary expectations by: email@example.com .